Located at 42
West 35th Street between 5th & 6th Ave.
New York. NY 10001, we opened in 2002, the
restaurant used to be part of the Gregorian
hotel and was used for dining and banquets
in the early 1900's. Built in 1903 and closed
in the 1960's the present owners dug beneath
the long covered and abused interior of
the old hotel, envisioned its potential
and brought it back to life.